In today's Information Technology era which creates knowledge based society, competitive examination is the easy way to keep our knowledge updated. This way we can evaluate our quality and knowledge level. Nowadays talent search and educational development among students is only possible with the help of private competitive examinations due to decision of change in examination pattern as per Central Government Right to Education act 2009. At school level, changes in the education system and evaluation method are only beneficial for average students. Competitive exam is the only way to judge the talent of extra ordinary student. This is need of time to have aptitude based competitive exam in order to prepare these curious student to various future exams like medical, engineering, MPSC,UPSC, MBA, CAT etc.
Importance of these exams is not limited to students. Parents and Teacher also became part of this process. These exams help Parent/Teacher in identifying talent, deficiency, confidence, decision power and understanding of student. Considering these trends, parent can guide and develop child's interest in particular area.
Most of the alert & aware parent did not like to decision of changing traditional examination evaluation process and become suspicious on accurate evaluation of their child based on new evaluation methods. Today’s parent using different evaluation techniques themselves in order to nurture skills, talents and give justice to inventiveness of the child so that child will not lag behind in today’s competition world. In order to increase thirst of knowledge, parent make their child participate in various competitions. Due to this heavy demand from such parents and teachers, Manthan Publication working actively in the field of education by conducting various competitive exams for all mediums(Marathi, English, Semi-English) since last many years from standard 2 to 8.
We shall be expecting your active participation in this project.
Student must be studying in Std 2nd to Std 8th (aided/unaided having medium as Marathi, English, Semi-English) shall be eligible for examination.
1. Each paper is of one and half hour duration for every standard (except 2nd standard).
2. Examination is based on multiple choice questions.
3. Pre printed (Name, ID, Seat No., School Name, Standard, Medium) OMR answer sheets will be provided during the examination.
4. Answer sheet checking and assessment is completely computerized.
5. The student has to darken the circle as indicated below, as the correct response against each question.
6. All entries must be confined to the space provided. Candidate must fill appropriate circle clearly with ball pen.
Duly filled examination form and fee should reach to office/official coordinator before 31st of August. All the forms after this date will be accepted till 30/09/2013 with late fee of Rs. 200 per student.
Examination center would be at your City/ Suburban area/ Taluka place or place with minimum 300 students. Students have to appear for the examination at nearest center if minimum numbers of students are not available. Seating arrangement at examination center will be communicated to respective school 15 days in advance via admit card.
1. Each standard would have different prizes.
2. Prizes would be awarded to each standard per center combining all the three mediums.
3. If a particular center does not have sufficient students then 5% of total strength would be awarded per center in increasing order of the prize.
4. Memento and Certificate would be awarded to all state level and Rank holders in each center will be awarded to all meritorious rank holding prize winner students.
5. Every participating student will receive state level examination mark sheet and participation certificate.
6. Prize would be distributed among the students in case there is a tie.